Organization pages represent an organization such as animal charities, non-profit organizations and small individual groups.
On this page:
- How do I create a new organization?
- How do I edit an organization?
- How do I delete an organization?
- How do I unpublish an organization?
How do I create a new organization?
The quickest way is to follow this link: create an organization and follow the instructions (you need to be logged in to continue).
Otherwise, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the organization overview page.
- In the bottom of the Organization overview, click on Create organization.
- Fill out the required fields in the form and click Save.
When you create an organization, a default group and a collection of default result types will be automatically added. This will help you to get started quicker.
How do I edit an organization?
- First go to the organization page.
- Click on Edit this page.
- Edit your organization and click on Save when you are done.
If you cannot edit the organization, you do not have permission. Please contact the organization and ask for access.
How do I delete an organization?
You cannot delete your organization, but you can unpublish it, making it unaccessable to anyone but managers of the organization.
How do I unpublish an organization?
Only organization managers can publish and unpublish organizations.
- First go to your organization page.
- Click on Unpublish to unpublish the organization.
If you want to publish the organization again, go to the organization page and click on Publish.
When you unpublish an organization, all its groups, events, imports and exports are unpublished as well.
When something is unpublished, it is only accessable to managers of the organization it belongs to.