Group pages represent a team of people, such as a leafleting team or fundraising team. Larger organizations have multiple groups, while smaller may have one group.
On this page:
- How do I create a new group?
- How do I edit a group?
- How do I delete a group?
- How do I unpublish a group?
How do I create a new group?
To create a new group, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your organization page.
- In the right side lower section, click on Groups
- In the Groups overview, click on Create group at the bottom.
- Fill out the required fields in the form and click Save.
How do I edit a group?
- First go to the group page.
- Click on Edit this page.
- Edit your group and click on Save when you are done.
If you cannot edit the group, you do not have permission. Please contact the groups organization and ask for access.
How do I delete a group?
You cannot delete your group, but you can unpublish it, making it unaccessable to anyone but managers of the groups organization.
How do I unpublish a group?
Only organization managers can publish and unpublish groups.
- First go to your group page.
- Click on Unpublish to unpublish the group.
If you want to publish the group again, go to the group page and click on Publish.
When you unpublish a group, all its events, imports and exports are unpublished as well.
When something is unpublished, it is only accessable to managers of the organization it belongs to.