Terms of service
Any changes to these Terms of Service will be announced 30 days before they take effect or sooner, if we provide a mechanism for opting in (such as an "I agree" button). By using the website you agree to these terms.
On this page:
Terms between your organization and Active for Animals
- Your organization owns and controls the data that its members creates on the website.
- We have the right to remove data and close accounts if we need to, in events such as copyright infringement or illegal content.
- We have the right to do what we need to provide the service, such as store, display and process the data.
- We have the right to submit date, time and location information from events to 3rd-party service providers in order to add 3rd-party content to events (such as weather information and demographics).
- Your organization is responsible for the data that its members create on the website.
- We do not sell your data.
- We do not share your data with a third-party, without your explicit approval and only by having you actively and manually opt-in to the sharing.
- The only exception to the above policy on sharing is the event date, time and location which is used to add 3rd-party content to events. See pt. 4 in "Data ownership".
Terms between you and Active for Animals
We do not
- Require personally identifiable information from you upon account creation except an e-mail address for verifying your account and sending notifications.
- Sell your personal data and website usage.
- Advertise to you.
- Share your account data or website usage with a third-party.
- No personal information or cookies are used for tracking.
- A cookie is set to verify that your account is logged in and nothing else.
- Create an account yourself. Using bots or other automated means of account creation is not permitted.
- Use a valid email address with your account.
- Have at most one account. Multiple accounts per user is not permitted.
- Be 13 years or older to create and have an account.
- Not share your account with others.
Code of conduct
You may not
- Threaten, harass or incite violence towards any individual or group, including staff and other organizations while using the website.
- Violate the privacy of others by posting personal information.
- Spam and send unsolicited messages through the website.
- Sell any kind of service or data through the website.
- Sell any part of the service that the website offers.
- Violate copyright by posting information or data without permission or ownership.
- Intentionally harm the website.
- Impersonate staff of Active for Animals.
- The organization that you are a member of may have additional terms that apply to the data you contribute with. It is your responsibility to know these terms.